This page is an index of various scripts I use. If they are useful to other people then that’s great. However, in this crazy world I must point out the following disclaimer:
The tools and scripts found here are supplied for education purposes only and come with no warranty, either expressly or implied. Use at your own risk and please test thoroughly before use in a environment where you care about data and availability.
Neither I nor my employer, Violin Memory, accept any responsibility for damage caused through the use of these scripts and tools.
- awr-parser.sh (script for parsing Oracle AWR Reports and extracting information)
- AWR Generator (script for generating multiple, consecutive Oracle AWR Reports)
- Querying DBA_HIST_SNAPSHOT and DBA_HIST_SYSSTAT
- SLOB2-Harness.sh (used for driving PIO from SLOB2)
- SLOB2-Analyze.sh (used for analyzing AWR output from SLOB2 but deprecated in favour of awr-parser.sh)
- SLOB-Harness.sh (used for driving PIO from the original version of SLOB)
- SLOB-Analyze.sh (deprecated in favour of SLOB2-Analyze)
- setup-violin-mpath.sh (used for configuring /etc/multipath.conf)
You can also find most of my scripts on my GitHub repository at this location: